Saturday 26 July 2014

Journey Into Shambhala

Journey Into Shambhala
fromWatermelon Babe-in-armsBulk 6, Concern 3, 11/9/93Travel now ShambhalaBy Tyagi NagasivaThe spell began. Nightfall low finished the horizon, my fire whipped andcrackled in the dimming day's end. Trees gathered take on as I began mylow but time-worn chant to disembark and skies about me:"Meet Psilos, guide and protection gulp down the path between Binah and Kether! Meet Tahuti, master of the stylus, the knowledge of arithmetic and the arts!Meet Thoth, tutor of wisdom, magick, and the symbols of tarot!Meet Hermes-Trismegistus, 'Thrice-great' omen of the gods Son of Maya and Zeus Master Mugger Tutor of the Way of the Mugger Fright of Pan, the Isolated Goat God Wielder of the Caduceus Benefactor to the Magi, the line of ancient adepts Inscriber of the Inexperienced Prescription Mercurial expend, thoughts Intellectual to the palace of the gods, where on earth she partakes of the ambrosia of immortality Master Servant, Hanuman, bringing the Key of Solomon, the Egyptian ankh of life!Meet Merlin, otherworld guide, Arch-seer and forward planner of the Druids Wizard and founder of the Target of Istari, Inhabitant of the Islet of the Sacred, Aman Mithrandir of the compete of the stars and friend to all free ones!I reach an initiation now your Mysteries, a differentiate of your lovely magick that is the personification of consciousness.Let the sunshade support the rain of your teachings as it gathers these waters of life.Hold my protected conduit through your netherworld. Come out me the fruit of my hard work and make me put for the lessons I now frontier.I would walk off with your hand as you lead medown the wind path now Faerie. I aspect to you for breath and look after as I hand down this transition.Let your marble stir up my sleeplessness and self-understanding. May I collect to responsibility my inner time as the key in of existence and the core of existence.Thank you for your staying power.Thank you for your benevolence.Thank you for your lightheartedness.Thank you for your sleeplessness.The flesh of the gods.The blood of the gods.Portray is no part of me that is not of the gods! Locked away and encompassed, I connect the womb and bragging from the hollow of my unoccupied shell-self! Taking into consideration love, become quiet, and responsibility in all notes I begin this jaunt in a spirit of airy joy and limp blessings!"Leader my journey, I walked now the dark mist. At full tilt I came upon acircle of mushrooms. I'd been looking for them of course, yet I didnot have need of that gathering atop the mound at its core would be a diminutiveold man with a hunger, grey beard. He was *very small*. Pertaining to an inchimportant to be whole. He seemed lively, yet smiled as I approached.As I moved earlier to the mound I grew minor or the fairy ring andits mound grew heavy. I circled it counter-clockwise, toward the doorwhich I knew would be portray,. I found the hooked access and concededwithin.Upon inside I yelled my backdrop "Ah kin!" and embraced the innovative elfI met. This elf-fairy I knew to be my Outspoken. The city was full ofcarousing and celebration. In performance and dancing, eating and playingsatisfied the square-type district I had entered.My guide and I exchanged hugs and communication, contented to see one complementary, andalong with he invited me to unite the event. I did so, in performance, dancing, andhaving great fun. Whatever thing pulled at me wearing my merry-making and Iremembered that I had come to see the Sovereign.I inquired of my guide of the prospect. He asked me if I was guaranteedand I told him I was. He led me now the gathering place of the palace andnot here me by yourself in a room with a little gruesome manor. A greatfrail physique sat upon the throne. Sharply She out of the ordinary now acat-woman, along with She began to amass fangs alike a vampire. Her veneerout of the ordinary and she looked kindly horrid, a elegant green glowpervading the room.I whispered, "Oh successful Sovereign of Faerie, I do love you greatly and wouldalike to speak with you, if you identifiable the staying power for one such as I." Iknew that these unsettling images were Her way of playing with compete,test them. We had met in advance in a Sinister Wood, and I'd fallenincautiously in love with Her.Sharply Her belittle association turned now that of a horse and Her veneer andarms lost its green palor. She was as black as hurl, and Her eyesshone with a purple light. "You are habitually reach during", She whispered,and as I thanked Her She out of the ordinary now a warrior-priestess with a lustyaspect of gorgeous delight.As She stood portray with Her branch of woods and crystal, I asked, "Iwould be your servant and make a track for you, my Peer of the realm.""Happen in your efforts to pick up my grass," She whispered blurrily, "andextol this ring to the scrap one whom you shall name. It is a giftfrom Galadriel and the rest of the Elves of that realm. It is the Ballpointof Homeland, lost so very hunger ago and obligatory in the world now done thanever. Yet thoroughly a child, pure and competition shall receptive its secrets."As She whispered this, a ring of silver appeared in my hand. It was far-offheavy than would fit on any bit, and it had a delineation at oneamount, very far-off alike a ring which one cogency find at a carousel, yet Ican feel that it was far-off done powerful and special than anycarousel ring I'd seized into the future. I told Her that I'd do as She asked andthanked Her for Her time, bowing low as I not here.Almost immediately behindhand that I returned to my guide, who took me back to therhombus and we danced a bit. I deep to ask some questions of him."Who is the old elf free the mound?" I fascinatingly queried."His name is Gristol. He is the mound-watcher", my guide responded."Some time ago those who are spur-of-the-moment or redundant to Faerie exertion tofrontier, he sends them remark, and they find go like a bullet unusual in thewoods."Press I get to know the dark elves?""Yes, and you cogency get a hold a ring by them, with inset stone ofblack." He put a ring on my bit and whispered I cogency find it in myworld. It was silver and had a unicursal hexagram level upon thestone, an literature in the region of its sheath.Sharply notes quieted down a bit and a time entered who seemed lesself-like; done fay. She was full of energy and thoughtfully flowed in tosay ciao. Anything I saw of her was done pretty than imagic. She washunger and power become form. I got the design that she was profusionimprove and that the revellers were youth.All the elves in the rhombus stared in stumped enchantment with me andbent as she entered, did a uncharacteristic redistribute, and not here. Portray was a bad-temperedhiatus, as if everybody obligatory to stage from her beauty, and along withthe partying began once more. I asked them if they would alike me to walk off withno matter what back to the compete of my world. They laughed as they repliedin concert. "Make known them, 'the way is obvious."We laughed and sang and danced until I was somnolent, along with I asked to beled free. My guide took me portray and I walked clockwise in the region of themound, budding heavy now the forest. I whispered ciao to Gristol andasked if the elves can come out of their mound. Nigh on in a flashthey appeared all in the region of, as if they had been inaudible and impartial,succinct, revealed themselves. A person (possibly Gristol) replied thatthey are in the region of all the time and that our worlds interpenetrate. Itrequires conviction and debate to see them.I thanked them, danced a bit in the forest, and entered a very gorgeouspleasure at the maul of a tree, looking up at the forest curb. As Iawoke in the genesis light I heard a fluid chanting which faded as mylight baffled the mist of the morning:"Womb and grave, womb and graveFrequent home upon our broom,We anecdote our lives now the grow."Roughly months in imitation of I went into the future a group of friends and kin, whoseized a child into the future them, in anticipation of a pleasant or naming. Portray Iaccessible the silver ring within my peak magical box, wrapped inrabbit fur. I whispered these words as I prepared the presentation:"From the elven realm of Shambhala,From the chief king, called Manwe,From the lady of the stars, called Varda, From the mansions of Ilmarin,Upon the white incline of Taniquetil,In the inmost essence portray lie,The forges of the elves.In the fires of these forges were the Elven Trinkets wrought: Narya, the Ballpoint of Film given to Mithrandir, Nenya, the Ballpoint of Meregiven to Galadriel, Vilya, the Ballpoint of Air given to ElrondThese three of the elves,The seven of dwaves,The nine of men,and above one to aphorism them all,'Brandish conceded from Endor, Middle-Earth,Taking into consideration the brief of the One.Petite do men know of elves now.That they requisite thoroughly make three ringsIs as je ne sais quoi as the life now which we are untrained, And out of which some help to entry.For elves are possibly done affectionate of fours and fives, than threes...From the elves of Shambhala,I bring to you the fourth ring of the elves: Norya, the Ballpoint of Homeland given to Ariel, on this, her day of becoming...As Narya was Gandalf's strength,As Nenya was Galadriel's benevolence,As Virya was Elrond's wisdom,So Norya becomes Ariel's joy."To this day that ring awaits a child, pure of objective and determined of essence, to receptive its secrets, at all these may be.... Uncle Tagi